Thursday, April 19, 2012

Friday Favourites 20/4/12

Friday favourites burts bees loreal oxy10 Friday favourites burts bees loreal oxy10

Pores be pure - Skin-clarifying mask - I picked this up because it was on sale for around $6 at the supermarket. I've never really liked face masks - the idea of them appeals to me and I've used a few, but  never seen results that made them worth it. This one kind of stings when you put it on, but it stops pretty quickly. I normally just put it on first thing in the shower and wash it off before I step out - pores minimised and skin smoother.

I Love Juicy shampoo by Lush - I have a really sensitive scalp and have only ever found one shampoo that doesn't cause me issues. I heard such great things about this shampoo that I wanted to try it - then I had a chance to smell it and I was sold. It's pretty much the best scent in the world ! I don't use it every time I wash my hair, probably ever second or third time and you can always tell - It makes my hair super clean and shiny! Bonus, the smell stays on the hair for ages. So good

Teenage Dreams, Katy Perry for OPI - Pink, super sparkly, easy to apply. What's not to love? (I found mine cheap on eBay)
 

Sorry about the sporadic blogging, I haven't been having the best time lately. My life feels like a big mess at the moment. I wish I could say I've been busy trying to work things out, but not really. I don't even know what I've been doing

xo Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment