Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday

valentines day wish list wednesday 
Butter London

I wish I knew where in Adelaide to get Butter London nail polish - Just look how pretty to colours are!

Top - Disco Biscuit, The Black Knight, Tart with a heart
Bottom - The Full Monty, Slapper

 I also really wish my computer would start working properly again. Using photoshop has become such a pain in the bum and I have some photos I really, really need to edit to send to a friend (From her recent engagement party).

 I'm going to start saving my hardest to get a new macbook, I was hoping they were still available in white though - silver just doesn't look right to me.

I have so many photos I want to add to this blog too, but resizing and uploading them is just too hard at the moment.

  There was a 50 million dollar lotto draw here overnight and my boyfriend hasn't checked if he won yet - He said he would get me a new computer for my birthday if he does win. How sweet! Fingers crossed !

xo Jodie

2 comments:

  1. I've heard nothing but great things about this nail polish. I'll definitely have to get my hands on one soon, most likely the last color - so gorgeous!

    Loving your blog, girly! The design is too cute :)

    xo, Samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all such wonderfully fun colors! I especially love the the sparkly ones :) I shall keep my fingers crossed for the lotto for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete